My car was stolen and totaled. I have the police forms, etc. But my insurance never issued out a payment or any sort. I had ful.

Waxahachie, TX |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

Full coverage. What can I do? I need an attorney and is looking for one who can help me.

Contact a local attorney to give you advice because the facts don't make sense unless there is a clause in your policy excluding coverage in that situation.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at

This answer is provided by Manuel A. Juarez, Esq., El Abogado de Accidentes de Autos de California: 510-206-4492. El Abogado de Accidentes de Autos provides answers of a general context. These answers are not intended to form an attorney client relationship. El abogado de Accidentes de Autos y Lesiones Personales practices in Antioch, Berkeley, Concord, Oakland, Hayward, Martinez, Newark, Richmond, San Francisco and San Rafael. El abogado de accidentes y lesiones is licensed only in California. This information is good only in California and it is not to be taken as legal advice on car accidents, personal injury, divorce, bankruptcy or in any other type of situation. Esta respuesta es del Abogado de Accidentes de Autos y Lesiones Personales de Acidentes de carros, Manuel A. Juárez, 510-206-4492. Abogado Hispano de Accidentes, Divorcios, Abogado Latino de Accidentes, y Abogado de Acidentes de Oakland, Hayward, San Francisco, y California. Estas respuesta son solo para información general y no consisten en consejo legal sobre divorcios, mantención de esposas, mantención de hijos o bancarrotas. Las respuestas son comentarios legales que no forman una relación de abogado y cliente. Manuel Juarez, Esq., esta licenciado solo en el Estado de California.

Sounds like bad faith. Contact an experienced insurance lawyer

Eric Dick, LL.M.; Office: 832-207-2007; Cell: 713-498-7969; Email:; website: LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Mr. Dick is licensed to practice law in Texas and his office located in Harris County. Mr. Dick primarily practices insurance law in Texas and offers free consultations. Mr. Dick is ethically required to state that the response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney client relationship. These responses are only in the form of legal education and are intended to only provide general information about the matter within the question. Often times the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that if known could significantly change the reply or make such reply unsuitable. Mr. Dick strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in his or her state in order to ensure proper advice is received. By using this site you understand and agree that there is no attorney client relationship or confidentiality between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices in the subject area in your jurisdiction, who is familiar with your specific facts and all of the circumstances and with whom you have an attorney client relationship. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question or omitted from the question. Circular 230 Disclaimer - Any information in this comment may not be used to eliminate or reduce penalties by the IRS or any other governmental agency.

Failing to pay and refusing to pay are different things. Your post suggests failure, not refusal. Maybe your claim just slipped through the cracks at the insurance company. Discussing this with your insurance agent is a good idea. If that doesn't yield the desired result, before incurring the expense of hiring a lawyer, I suggest that you demand payment from the insurance company formally in writing. The insurer will then be required, within a time specified by law, either to pay your claim or to deny it and state the reasons for denial. If they either deny it or continue to ignore you, consult a lawyer.

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes