My car is uninsured but the driver has insurance, he got an accident his fault is it is insurance resp. to cover damage to other

Shakopee, MN |

car

1. The other driver's insurance should cover your property damage to the extent that driver is at fault. If you are hurt, the other driver's bodily injury coverage should also cover any medical bills and pain and suffering resulting from the crash.

2. If the other driver is at fault, his insurance is on the hook. If you were hurt, talk to a personal injury attorney pronto.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

3. His insurance should cover. If injured, retain a personal injury lawyer to investigate.