My car dealer isnt returning my car until i refinance it...what can i do?

Whittier, CA |

i bought a car from a used car dealer, he gave me 3 months full warranty and i pay him cash. i have only had my car half the time and the other half he had it.. supposably he was fixing it but its still the same.. now he wants me to refinance my car so he can clean his hands and do nothing with me..he has 3,500 that i put down and i didnt make any payments because he said it was ok to just wait till the car was fix but its still not fix and he wont return my car till i refinance it .. what can i do ???

1- confirm all of this in writing;
2- have attorney review all facts and writings.

Most folks who do this charge nothing to review.

I agree with attorney Kaufman
Also read the following free publication

Disclaimer:Attorney and Fraud Examiner.One of few that are Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE). The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as a legal advice on any subject. No recipients of content from this site,clients or otherwise,should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient's state. The content of this website contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. The Karamanlis Powers Law Offices expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this website, weblogs, twitter, facebook, google+.