My car dealer isnt returning my car until i refinance it...what can i do?

Asked over 1 year ago - Whittier, CA

i bought a car from a used car dealer, he gave me 3 months full warranty and i pay him cash. i have only had my car half the time and the other half he had it.. supposably he was fixing it but its still the same.. now he wants me to refinance my car so he can clean his hands and do nothing with me..he has 3,500 that i put down and i didnt make any payments because he said it was ok to just wait till the car was fix but its still not fix and he wont return my car till i refinance it .. what can i do ???

1. 2

Answered . 1- confirm all of this in writing;
    2- have attorney review all facts and writings.

Most folks who do this charge nothing to review.

Http://www.calemons.com

2. 1

Answered . I agree with attorney Kaufman
    Also read the following free publication
    http://www.dca.ca.gov/publications/guide/ref_gu...