My california judgement arrived in the beginning of January and the divorce day was set for march 10. Is it over now or

San Diego, CA |

am I supposed to do something once again to finalise it.

1. You are done unless the judgment has terms that have not been completed.

Michael Schwerin, San Jose, California phone: 408-295-4232 email: schwerin@ix.netcom.com. Consultation fees, rates and retainers vary based on need and ability to pay.

2. If you have judgment it is final.

This is not a comprehensive answer and it is impossible to provide a meaningful response without a consultation. Call us for more information. 619.797.5456 www.mataelelaw.com

3. Yes. It will be effective as of date listed on the Judgment

Madhu Kalra Kalra Law Firm 23720 Arlington Avenue, Ste 5 Torrance, Ca 90501 (310) 325-9012

4. Judgement issuance date can be different than the date divorce is final.

You must contact a local attorney or obtain telephonic consultation from an attorney to discuss specifics of your situation and get full advise. The information given here is general in nature and does not establish attorney-client relationship.