My california drivers license has a hold on it because arizona claims i have a unpaid ticket what do i do

Asked over 4 years ago - San Bernardino, CA

i have lived in california and have not left california for 20 years i have had a valid california drivers license for 30 years have renewed my license several times. I renewed this time on-line when i was notified arizona has blocked my renewal. I have never been in touble with law criminally or civally have always paid my tickets (the very few i have gotten in a timely manner) I have no records that go back 20 years

1. Steven Alan Fink

1

Best Answer

Answered . Check with the Arizona MVD and get a copy of the ticket. You have to fight it to get it removed. Call 800-251-5866

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of California. Responses are based solely on California law unless stated otherwise.