My Brother is Not ExEcuting He s Keeping every thing for his self me and My other bro are in the will I Need A Pro Bono ATT.

HE WONT SHARE THE ASSESTS CD SAFETY BOX SAYS THERE IS NO MONEY ITS IN THE COURT PAPERS

Daytona Beach, FL -

Marcos P Martinez

Marcos P Martinez

Wills and Living Wills Lawyer - Arlington, TX

Often, the probate process can take much longer than most people think.

However, please feel free to call my office if you would like to discuss the situation. Additionally, you would be well served to use the find a lawyer feature at the bottom of this page. Hope this helps.

Jed R Prest

Jed R Prest

Construction / Development Lawyer - Orlando, FL

You are entitled to accounting of your fathers estate if you are a beneficiary of his estate.

You should review this matter with an attorney. Many attorneys offer a free consultations, including my office, where we can fully evaluate the complaint, your situation and goals.

As far as you pro bono that would depend on the discretion of the attorney. It possible that you could make a contingency fee arrange. You will need to review that with the attorney you meet with

Carol Anne Johnson

Carol Anne Johnson

Trusts Attorney - Saint Petersburg, FL

Many community bar associations sponsor community programs for those that cannot afford an attorney. For example, St. Petersburg Bar Association created the Community Law Program to provide legal services on specific areas of law to those that can't afford to hire an attorney. See if Daytona does not offer a similar service. Call the clerk of the probate court to see if you get some help in this matter.

Eric Jerome Gold

Eric Jerome Gold

Estate Planning Attorney - Calabasas, CA

If you are concerned that your brother, in his role as executor of your father's estate, is not acting properly, you need to consult with a local attorney. There are not enough details here to provide you with any detailed suggestions.