Skip to main content

My Brother is Not ExEcuting He s Keeping every thing for his self me and My other bro are in the will I Need A Pro Bono ATT.

Daytona Beach, FL |


+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Often, the probate process can take much longer than most people think.

However, please feel free to call my office if you would like to discuss the situation. Additionally, you would be well served to use the find a lawyer feature at the bottom of this page. Hope this helps. Office tel: (561)245-4723 Website: The answer provided does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor is the answer provided intended to be relied upon as legal advice. The information provided by the questioner is insufficient to serve as the basis for meaningful legal analysis. It is the questioner's responsibility to seek legal advice from an attorney who has had the opportunity to familiarize herself with the full details of the questioner's case. By providing these answers, I am not obligated to respond to any subsequent communication from the questioner. If the questioner would like me to serve as their legal counsel and render legal advice, they will have to sign a retainer agreement. The questioner is free to contact my office for a complimentary 30 minute consultation.


You are entitled to accounting of your fathers estate if you are a beneficiary of his estate.

You should review this matter with an attorney. Many attorneys offer a free consultations, including my office, where we can fully evaluate the complaint, your situation and goals.

As far as you pro bono that would depend on the discretion of the attorney. It possible that you could make a contingency fee arrange. You will need to review that with the attorney you meet with


Many community bar associations sponsor community programs for those that cannot afford an attorney. For example, St. Petersburg Bar Association created the Community Law Program to provide legal services on specific areas of law to those that can't afford to hire an attorney. See if Daytona does not offer a similar service. Call the clerk of the probate court to see if you get some help in this matter.

Carol Johnson Law Firm, P.A. : (727) 647-6645 : : Wills, Trusts, Real Property, Probate, Special Needs: Information provided here is anecdotal and should not be relied upon or considered legal advice. Every matter is different and answers given here are general in nature and may not reflect current Florida law at the time you are reading this posting. Please contact me if you feel you need additional assistance with your matter.


If you are concerned that your brother, in his role as executor of your father's estate, is not acting properly, you need to consult with a local attorney. There are not enough details here to provide you with any detailed suggestions.

When responding to questions posted on Avvo, I provide a general purpose response based on California law as I am licensed in California. In reviewing my response, you are specifically advised that your use of, or reliance upon any response I provide is not advisable. I do not have all relevant background details or facts related to your issue / matter, thus I am not in a position to give you legal advice. Further, your review, use of, or reliance upon my response does not establish an attorney-client relationship between us nor does it qualify as a legal consultation for any purpose. For specific advice regarding your particular circumstances, you should consult and retain local counsel.

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer