My brother and I were exposed to dangerous chemicals on a Federal Superfund site, I nearly died, my brother died. What can I do?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Chino Hills, CA

An PI Attorney by the name Jeanne herd about my problem and asked if they could represent me, her boss Herb had a conflict of interest and arranged for Jeanne to quit her job, drop my PI case by arranging a good job for her husband Mark that was unemployed. Lucy, the WC attorney that was her associate quit her job and received a job from my employer to represent them, and worked against my WC case allowing Earnest, a Doctor with a congressional metal of honor state that my problem was Lactose deficiency. My Union allowed this to happen after they received Federal funds to provide more work to ARCA contractors. I was retaliated yearly by unemployment since I will not drop my WC lawsuit. I want my life back, my brother and I were a team and now financially ruined so Herb could be a hero.

1. Manuel Alzamora Juarez

17

Answered . A few questions are needed, i.e. when did it happen, what chemicals were involved, who was in charge of the cleaning site, is this a worker's comp injury, has teh case settled, what remedies are after? Is there a thrid party involved? Thank you for considering these questions. best of luck.

2. Albert Lee Crosner

16

Answered . I would suggest that you contact a personal injury attorney in your area (Chino Hills) and sit down with that attorney and decide whether you have a case or not. There undoubtedly is a statute of limitations (period you must file a lawsuit during) and you have not indicated how long ago this occured. Good luck with your case.

3. David J. McCormick

16

Answered . Ask Herb for you file and have it reviewed by a toxic tort attorney. Look right her for another attorney www.avvo.com

4. Shawn Michael Haggerty

14

Answered . Regretfully, you need an in person consultation. Good luck but there is very little that can be done for you with the facts.

Pro

14

Answered . I'm sorry to hear about your brother. Find a lawyer with a low contingency fee, so you are left with the lion's share of the settlement, not your lawyer.

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  6. Scott J. Corwin

Pro

12

Answered . I am terribly sorry for your loss. I would recommend that you contact a local personal injury attorney immediately to discuss a strategy to receive the compensation you deserve.

7. R. Brent Cueria

12

Answered . Go see a personal lawyer promptly.

8. Michael Shemtoub

7

Answered . This is definitely one of those cases where a phone consultation would help out. Its a long story, which needs a detailed response.

Check out my website below and give me a call for a free consultation if you are a California resident 877-427-2752.

www. KingofPersonalInjuryLaw.com