My brother and I receive a Order of Release on Recognizance what can I do?

Austin, TX |

My Dad and brother and me where taking by immigration officials on 1-28-09 in the morning they let my mom and sister go for health issues. In my dads case at the Department of homeland security office They deported my dad to Mexico Tijuana for a prior deportation order. But in my brother case and mine we were going to go to jail for exceeding 6 months of the permit But in God's grace the officer came and said your being release we pray in Jesus name for not to go to jail and God heard us. So we got an Order of Release on Recognizance. And the order says that we must go to an immigration office every 2nd Wednesday every 6 months by 11:00 am. But me and my mom and brother and sister want to go to Mexico on our own voluntary departure. Will there be trouble with the immigration officials when we try to go? Please help us were desperate please. respond as soon as POSSIBLE my email is [email removed] Thank you I know God is in control God bless you

1. Hire an immigration attorney who is skilled in deportation cases. The fact ICE released you on your own recognizance indicates a lack of criminal history. This means you are likely eligible for voluntary departure. However, this must be granted by an Immigration Judge in order for it to have the appropriate effect.