My boyfriend was just sentenced to serve 30 days in riverside county is it possible to get it switch to house arrest due to work

Asked about 1 year ago - Chino Hills, CA

he got 30 days for grand theft....but his employer will only hold his postion for so long and we cant afford for him to lose his job. so we were wondering about house arrest....or what are the odds on a fed kick

1. Bart Kasperowicz

4

Answered . Its summer time so housing is at full capacity. If he were to get fed kicked it would around this time of year.

2. Michael Moshe Levin

3

Answered . Apply to the sheriff. Not likely, though, in Riverside.

3. Anthony Michael Solis

Pro

3

Answered . He can apply, but it's not likely to be granted. He does get 50% credit and he may get kicked a little early, so even if he doesnt' get it, it's not like he'll be out a whole month.