My boyfriend was emigrating from El Salvador, and now he is in California city correctional Center,

California City, CA |

I look him up on ICE locator page on thursdaay and he show up being at California City Correctional center and today I look him up and it says Error, and he was supposed to call me on fridaay and he didn't call me and i put money on his account to call me. Does someone know another way that I could find him?

No. No one knows any other way but contacting ICE either by phone or email. Looking up his status on ICE locator in inadequate in terms of finding out what is going on. It is only good in figuring out where he is.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Since he is in the ICE custody you must make a diligent effort to track his transfers within the ICE facilities.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one's personal legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com

Please contact an immigration attorney to help you not only figure out where he is but what can be done to keep him from being deported back to El Salvador.

--

LORIC, Immigration Solutions

(Free Initial Consultation)

Rodrigo Ivan Canido
Managing Attorney

3333 Bowers Ave, Suite 130
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Tel: 650-279-5933
Email: rcanido@loric.net.in
www.loric.net.in

The response given is general in nature and does not create an attorney / client relationship. The answer given may also not account for other facts unknown to the attorney. For a more detailed evaluation you should consult with a licensed immigration attorney.

Contact an immigration attorney asap. More information is required to answer your question.
Thanks,
Anthony Nze-Nwosu
US Immigration Attorney Services
Financial Center Building
405 14th Street, Suite 1610
Oakland, California 94612
Tel:(510)788-4558
Fax:(510)280-1998
www.USImmigrationAttorney.com

Recommended articles about Immigration