Skip to main content

My boyfriend refuses to leave my home, how can I remove him from my house, can I call the police

Burlington, WI |

i bought a home in 2/09 and my boyfriend of five years is not on the mortgage. I want him to leave do to multiple reasons. He has refused to remove any of his belongings. Am i able to remove them from my property and have the work trailer towed from my driveway legally?

Attorney Answers 1

  1. Contact your local sheriff department and advise that he will not leave; he will not remove his property; and that you are in fear of him, if you in fact are fearful of his response if your remove his property. They generally are very good at assisting in these matters.

    Mr. Post is licensed to practice law in KS and MO. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/ client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that if known could significantly change the reply unsuitable. Mr. Post strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in their state in order to ensure proper advice is received.