My boyfriend left to mexico what are my options in bringing him back over?

Asked over 2 years ago - Covina, CA

He is illegal we have been together for about 4yrs now. He entered illegally. And was living here for 6 years

1. Robert West

2

1

Best Answer

Answered . Marry him in Mexico, or apply fora fiance visa for him. See the assistance of a lawyer since there are issues that are difficult to handle without help.

2. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . Your question is too complex and case specific for it to be answered meaningfully on Avvo.

You need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts and handle the case.

3. John Grayson Davidson

Pro

2

Answered . After being in the US for 6 years illegally and then going home, he has a 10 year bar to entry. You may apply for a waiver if you are married or if he has a qualifying US relative. You may contact me for help.

Free Consultation | 626-399-4194 | john1davidson@gmail.com | www.LosAngeles-ImmigrationAttorney.com
  4. Marc Damien Sean Taylor

2

Answered . As one colleague suggested you should marry him in Mexico, but before filing any paperwork you should consult an attorney.

Marc Taylor