My boyfriend is charged with robbery and robbery bi , they gave him 7 years is it possible he can come out on parole?

Austin, TX |

he's been lockedup since november 2012 he was denied for parole on 2013 and he's next parole visit will be august 2015 does he have any chances?

1. There is no magical ball. No one knows what the parole board will decide. You can hire a parole lawyer to assist with a parole packet that can be submitted next time he goes up for parole.

The information provided is not advice but a legal perspective and you should schedule a consultation with the lawyer of your choice.

2. Robbery is a rather serious offense and his chances have been very good so far, in my book. Getting only 7 years on a robbery is very good and I think there is an 85% rule in Texas, but not sure. If you really want to help, get a seasoned criminal defense attorney.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq. We do not have an attorney-client relationship. I am not your lawyer. The statements I make do not constitute legal advice. Any statements made by me are based upon the limited facts you have presented, and under the premise that you will consult with a local attorney. This is not an attempt to solicit business. This disclaimer is in addition to any disclaimers that this website has made. I am only licensed in Florida.