My boyfriend is being accused of attempt robbery

Asked 12 months ago - Turlock, CA

My boyfriend being accused of attempt robbery

1. Michael Kevin Cernyar

Pro

6

Answered . He needs an attorney immediately. Many reputable attorneys offer a free consultation. Start calling those in your area. Good luck.

2. Joseph Briscoe Dane

Pro

4

Answered . Okay.

And your question?

He is looking at a strike, potential prison... You need a good criminal defense attorney. I'd strongly suggest you find someone who focuses on criminal law and who routinely practices in the court where this case will be heard.

3. Daniel Nelson Deasy

4

Answered . Your boyfriend needs a criminal defense attorney -- MONDAY!!

4. Erik Randall Beauchamp

2

Answered . That is a very serious crime and he could do prison time if convicted. What he needs to do is not talk about it with anyone except his attorney. If he is in jail, when you speak with him, the phone will be monitored and anything you talk about will be provided to the police and the district attorney. So if he says anything about the case, it will be used against him. Tell him this and then talk about anything but the facts of the case. But he needs legal representation right away.