My boyfriend is 22 and i am 16 hes getting charged

Tinley Park, IL |

with 2 counts of porn and for the pictures and videos will anything be changed or considered since ill be 17 next month

Nothing will be changed. The conduct for which your boyfriend is charged depends upon your age at the time the alleged crime was committed. This is very serious. He needs a lawyer.

he has a very good lawyer that was aot of money , also right now the judge says no contact , but when i turn 17 its lega for us to date so will that be changed?

Judy A. Goldstein

Judy A. Goldstein

No contact means NO CONTACT. It is not legal for you to date if the judge says no contact. He is in enough trouble without you helping him violate the terms of his bond.

wish it would all just end it wasnt like he was bad to me my parents loved him but will county attourtny wont speak to me but i got the case closed for cook with my moms help, would that be noticed?

Judy A. Goldstein

Judy A. Goldstein

The fact that the case was dismissed in Cook may have little influence on the prosecution in Will. You should be discussing this with the lawyer and not in public. This is not a confidential forum.

The status of the offense is based on the victim's age at the time of the alleged crime. Even at 18, by the way, there is potential criminal liability under federal law. You can assist your boyfriend by helping him hire a criminal defense attorney.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

if he was also getting charged with ( grams for cocine grams of weed and scales , do you think my charges might be dropped or one of the 2 cases they are both going on at the same time.

Barry Franklin Poulson

Barry Franklin Poulson

I see no reason they would want to drop any charges until a criminal defense attorney attempts to bargain them out.

he already got him back his 30000 camero and 2000 laptop. what case would be easier to drop?

A charge of Production or Possession of Child Pornography is very serious. It is one if the many witch hunts that the government on the federal, state and local levels continues to spend millions of dollars on. Prison time and lifetime registration as a sex offender is sought by the prosecution even in first offense cases.

My firm has been representing persons under investigation and charged with Child Porn and Sex offenses at every level(Federal and Illinois) for decades. Anyone in your boyfriend's situation should ASAP retain the most experienced criminal defense lawyer available.

Your question focuses on age and the passing of time. In theory, this will not be the basis for a defense. It may assist your boyfriend in other more creative and aggressive defense strategies.

Contact and retain an experienced criminal lawyer who has focused on the defense of sex charges including production, distribution and possession of child pornography ASAP!

Of course, every answer is based on the question asked and requires a more complete context. This answer should not be relied upon to make a legal decision. Seek the advice of an experienced criminal defense attorney before acting. Law Offices of Raymond G. Wigell, Ltd. Defenders of the Constitution since 1975/ Aggressive Creative Defense Strategies/ Website: www.waaltd.com 24/7 --(708) 481-4800.

is patel a good lawyer?

Raymond George Wigell

Raymond George Wigell

I do not recognize the name. And at the risk of sounding arrogant, after more than 37 years of criminal defense practice in Illinois, if I don't know the lawyer the likelihood is that his experience is limited.

neil g patel

Raymond George Wigell

Raymond George Wigell

Sorry, I don't know him. Please read my Avvo legal guide on second opinions. My firm has been used for second opinions many times. Please call my office at (708) 481-4800 if you are interested in a second opinion.

i want to delete my qestions !

Raymond George Wigell

Raymond George Wigell

Your last entry provides an opportunity for an Internet lesson in general and in the use of this forum in particular. Once info is published on the Internet a deletion is not possible. This Avvo forum serves a large number of people and is great. However, it should not be used in certain circumstances. Be Aware and Beware!

Call Mr. Wiggel's firm.

Please be advised that the above answer is not legal advice. Legal information is not the same as legal advice -- the application of law to an individual's specific circumstances. My "answer" to your "question" is for general reference purposes and I recommend you consider consulting a lawyer if you want professional assurance that this information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation.

Judy A. Goldstein

Judy A. Goldstein

The defendant already has a good attorney, according to the asker.

No. The issue is your age at the time the pictures and videos were taken.

This allegation is a very serious offense. Your boyfriend should retain a lawyer ASAP>>>>>