My boyfriend has been in Jail for 6months for having two hunting rifles. He has a hold on him by i.c.e.

Chicago, IL |

We spoke on the phone today. And he told me that a man from i.c.e came to the jail today and told him that. He will be deported in two weeks, and that he will be banned from the united states. He said that the man told him that he wasnt going to immigration court. Thats it he is going to be deported.

1. What is your question?

2. You need to consult with an immigration lawyer ASAP. This is separate and apart for his need for a criminal defense attorney. You need legal help now.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

3. Everyone is correct ... you didn't ask a question and you didn't tell us enough about his personal situation.

You describe a case in which someone may have already been ordered deported by a Judge.

Meet with an immigration lawyer.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.