My boyfriend has been charged with two counts of Offensive Touching....

New Castle, DE |

I was recently abused by my boyfriend.I got the PFA order from the court.I again got a letter in the mail for the arraignment and trial in the court of common pleas which is next week.I don't know much about this.Please is there any help or advice.I want to see him punished for all the physical,emotional and physiological pain he made go through. Thank you.

1. MORE INFORMATION IS NEEDED PLEASE CALL TOLL FREE FOR A FREE CONSULTATION . WE WORK WITH ATTORNEYS NATIONWIDE. VERY GOOD RESULTS WITH AN EXPERIENCED LEGAL TEAM. WE ARE VERY SUCCESSFUL IN FINDING THE AREAS OF ERROR THAT ARE OCCURING.
    1-855-411-2643 JACKSON AND ASSOCIATES LAW CENTERS
    Get a Free Case Review! RESPOND QUICKLY TO HAVE MORE OPTIONS. **DON'T ASSUME YOU HAVE NO DEFENSE ** DON'T GO TO COURT ALONE ** WE CAN HELP YOU NOW **
    http://www.411FreedomAngels.com

Get a Free Case Review! 1-855-411-2643 RESPOND QUICKLY TO HAVE MORE OPTIONS. **DON'T ASSUME YOU HAVE NO DEFENSE ** DON'T GO TO COURT ALONE ** WE CAN HELP YOU NOW ** Convictions can be Beat. Any information provided through AVVO.com in response to a question is not, and cannot be considered a formation of any Attorney-Client relationship. Questioner understands that the nature of this system allows only for a cursory review of case information, and more detailed information should not be divulged in this public forum. As such, Questioner is recommended to contact this Attorney in order to discuss the full details of their case and a more specific advisement of potential rights and liabilities, to be better informed before making a decision.

2. Some courts have victim advocates. You can also contact the prosecuting attorney in the case--that person will have more information about the status of the case and the procedure. You might also retain civil counsel to sue the guy civilly. Contact a plaintiff's attorney, but be careful not to jeopardize the criminal case.