Skip to main content

My boyfriend has a pc 496(a) 1203.2 in san Bernardino

San Bernardino, CA |

He pick up another case on 2/14/2013 a pc 459 he has court on 2/19/2013 for the pc 496(a) 1203.2. And on 2/21/2013 he has court for the pc 459. He is in custudy in Wey . He has been on probation for 3 months out of his 8 month term

Attorney Answers 6

  1. Not sure what your question is. Sounds like he has three cases and if you are asking about jail time because of new charges it is a possibility. He needs a lawyer.

    This is for general information only. Nothing in this information should be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship nor shall any of this information be construed as providing legal advice. Laws change over time and differ from state to state. These answers are based on California Law.Applicability of the legal principles discussed may differ substantially in individual situations. You should not act upon the information presented herein without consulting an attorney about your particular situation. No attorney-client relationship is established.

  2. Get him an attorney. Otherwise, what's your question?

    Mr. Feasel is a former prosecutor in San Mateo County (CA) with over 10 years of criminal law experience. Nothing stated on this site shall in anyway be construed as legal advice, or as creating any attorney/client relationship. If you would like to hire Mr. Feasel to further investigate your situation, feel free to contact him thru this site.

  3. What's your questions?

    Elliot Zarabi 213-612-7720 This answer does not constitute full legal advise. I do not know the full details of the case and therefore cannot make a full determination on your case or your answer. I always recommend speaking to an attorney in detail regarding your case.

  4. He definitely needs a private attorney. He has 2 459 Burglary charges. That could mean 2 additional "strikes" under Three Strikes on his record.

    Seth Weinstein, Esq.
    Practicing throughout Southern California
    (310) 707-7131

    This reply should NOT be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. At this time I do not have sufficient factual/legal documentation to give a complete answer to your question and there may be more to the issues you raised then I have set out in my brief reply.

  5. Your boyfriend needs an attorney. If you and he can afford private counsel, then you should speak with a few. Many of us who regularly practice in San Bernardino offer payment plans, which tends to help with the fees. If there is no way to hire a private attorney, he will have a public defender appointed by the judge at each of his different hearings. The DA will likely try to keep all of his cases together, and try them together. This is something his attorney will need to fight if he takes the cases to trial, as often several weak cases become a strong case upon consolidation. Good luck!

    The above stated is advice only, and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics