My boyfriend got arrested for having cocaine

Colton, CA |
Filed under: Criminal arrest

he never went to court and now got arrested and has a court date set for later this week what most likely will happen he is now clean for almost 2 yrs

he went to court yesterday and the judge throw out 2 other tickets and he has to go to court Jan. 10th for one he guilty for and he had been arrested for holding with intent to use

Hire an attorney without further delay. The 2 years of clean living and the excuse for not showing up needs to be put before the court.

Curt Harrington Patent & Tax Law Attorney Certified Tax Specialist by the California Board of Legal Specialization PATENTAX.COM This communication is general information and not legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. This communication should not be relied upon as any type of legal advice. Please note that no attorney-client relationship exists between the sender and the recipient of this message in the absence of either (1) a signed fee contract and (2) remission of an agreed-upon retainer. Absent such an agreement and retainer, I am not engaged by you as an attorney, nor is any other member of my law firm.

If he has any record, there may be complications. You did not say what he was charged with, ie just holding, intent to sell etc. What Penal Code section(s) are involved? Contact counsel in the area and discuss with them. I am guessing you are in Fontana or SB? He definitely needs an attorney.

I agree, a lot depends on his record.

Thomas A. Schaeffer, Esq. Law Office of Juarez and Schaeffer PO Box 16216, San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 804-4327 This posting is provided for "informational purposes" only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice." Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Applicability of the legal principals discussed here may differ substantially in individual situations or in different States.