My boyfriend got arrested for having cocaine

Asked over 1 year ago - Colton, CA

he never went to court and now got arrested and has a court date set for later this week what most likely will happen he is now clean for almost 2 yrs

he went to court yesterday and the judge throw out 2 other tickets and he has to go to court Jan. 10th for one he guilty for and he had been arrested for holding with intent to use

1. Michael Douglas Shafer

9

1

Answered . If he has any record, there may be complications. You did not say what he was charged with, ie just holding, intent to sell etc. What Penal Code section(s) are involved? Contact counsel in the area and discuss with them. I am guessing you are in Fontana or SB? He definitely needs an attorney.

2. Thomas Anthony Schaeffer

8

1

Answered . I agree, a lot depends on his record.

3. Curtis Lamar Harrington Jr

5

Best Answer

Answered . Hire an attorney without further delay. The 2 years of clean living and the excuse for not showing up needs to be put before the court.