My boss says it is illegal for me to masturbate in my cubicle. No one else can see. Is he lying

Asked 3 months ago - Louisville, KY

1. Eugene J. Glicksman

5

Answered . It probably is illegal; even if it isn't, it would probably be a legitimate reason for termination. Rather than worrying whether or not your boss is lying, you should be more concerned about your actions. Some counseling would probably help you and be in your best interests.

2. Daniel Patrick Hanlon

Pro

4

Answered . He is correct and you most probably need to seek psychological counseling, whether this inquiry is legitimate or not.

3. Lawrence M. Kasen

Pro

3

Answered . Although this is not an immigration question, it is clear that such action is a violation of law. If this question is being asked as a prank or goof, then please direct somewhere else. Either way, you need help ASAP.

4. Kevin Rindler Madison

Pro

2

Answered . Surely you jest. If you have to ask, then there is a real problem.

5. Frank Mascagni III

Answered . This is a basis to terminate your employment. Depending on all the facts, this could be illegal:

ยง 510.150. Indecent exposure in the second degree

(1) A person is guilty of indecent exposure in the second degree when he intentionally exposes his genitals under circumstances in which he knows or should know that his conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm to a person eighteen (18) years of age or older.
    (2) Indecent exposure in the second degree is a Class B misdemeanor.
    Cite as KRS 510.150

History. Effective: July 13, 2004
    Amended 2004, Ky. Acts ch. 190, sec. 2, effective July 13, 2004. -- Created 1974 Ky. Acts ch. 406, sec. 95, effective January 1, 1975.