My boss asked me for sexual favors many times i ended up sleeping with him and now he fired me can file for sexual harassment

Asked almost 3 years ago - Topsfield, MA

i worked in company as sales person when i started my work my boss expressed that he has a crush on me he said in many time how beautiful i'm and then it went even farther he started telling me that he dream about me at night and then he said that he want to sleep with me i expressed disgust and i told him it's not gonna happen but he kept doing that everyday at the end i felt that i will loos my job so i started to sweet talk him send him texts telling that i want him to and i want to sleep with him just to keep him away untill i find another job but end up sleeping with him now i after i did sleep with several times he fired me can i file for sexual harassment, when i told him i will he said it was consensual sex

1. Erik Hammarlund

2

Answered . Yes. You should contact an attorney immediately.
    I suggest that you google "mass nela" and look for the mass. employment lawyers' website.

Pro

1

Answered . I'm sorry to hear about your ordeal. Bottom line is that you need to search Avvo for an employment lawyer in your state and get a free consultation.

Click on name or picture to see profile page.
  3. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . Concur with Attorney Hammarlund.

It sounds as thought the sex was consensual, but that does not make sexual harassment in the work place acceptable.

4. Christine C McCall

Pro

Answered . On these facts you should definitely consult with a skilled employment attorney in your state. Be prepared for a grueling experience if the matter proceeds to litigation, of course.