My birth certificate doesn't show my mother's full name as it appears in her passport, what should i do? I have filled I_130

Asked over 1 year ago - Richmond, TX

on my birth certificate it has my mother name and her middle name but her passport has her name, middle name and last name. Can it cause a problem for her immigration process or will they understand that some countries use middle name as last name.
I have filled the I-130 as it appear in her passport.

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

1

Answered . Don't worry, that can easily be explained at a lager stage, during the immigrant visa processing stage with the National Visa Center and the US consulate abroad.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

1

Answered . You are ok.

3. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . You may have to provide an explanation at some point in the process.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.