My Bio metrics appointment is soon is it ok if i only take my Consular ID, since Passport is expired?

Logansport, IN |

Need to know if i can only take my Consular ID to Bio metrics appointment since passport is expired and do not have enough time to re new passport.

The Mexican Matricula Consular should suffice as a photo ID.

Please note that this posting does not constitute legal advice or create any attorney-client relationship with the inquirer. Avvo is a useful forum to obtain general information on legal issues, but is not a substitute for direct, confidential consultation with an attorney in any legal matter.

2. Contact the consulate for urgent assistance.

My answers are for general information only, NOT A legal advice because these are not tailored to your specific situation. Contact an Immigration Attorney if you need legal advice.

3. Your consular identification should be sufficient since it appears to be government issued and unexpired.