My bf is in warren county jail for trespassing in Indiana! No charges here, how long can ky hold him?

Asked over 1 year ago - Bowling Green, KY

Happened today and was wondering what the judge will do for being on in supervised probation for trespassing?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Frank Mascagni III

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You need to hire a criminal defense attorney in KY ASAP to get a bond posted on the KY hold based on the out of state warrant. You may want to hire an IN attorney to defend him in IN once he hsd court there as well. If he is on supervised probation in KY, his PO may make a motion to revoke his probated sentence. Get counsel now.

    I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this... more

Related Topics

Criminal charges

Criminal charges are formal accusations in court that someone has committed a crime. Criminal charges have many classifications and degrees of severity.

Criminal tresspass

Criminal trespass is when you enter someone's property without authorization, either at a prohibited time or onto property you are not allowed to enter at all.

Mark David Brynteson

Understanding Slip & Fall Cases

The Law Is About People Mark D. Brynteson Attorney at Law 2969 Rolling Meadow Court Belvidere, Illinois 61008 (o) 815-569-4280 (f) 815-371-0146 web site: more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

19,004 answers this week

2,456 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

19,004 answers this week

2,456 attorneys answering