My bf is in warren county jail for trespassing in Indiana! No charges here, how long can ky hold him?

Asked over 1 year ago - Bowling Green, KY

Happened today and was wondering what the judge will do for being on in supervised probation for trespassing?

1. Frank Mascagni III

1

Answered . You need to hire a criminal defense attorney in KY ASAP to get a bond posted on the KY hold based on the out of state warrant. You may want to hire an IN attorney to defend him in IN once he hsd court there as well. If he is on supervised probation in KY, his PO may make a motion to revoke his probated sentence. Get counsel now. www.kacdl.net