My bf is in warren county jail for trespassing in Indiana! No charges here, how long can ky hold him?

Bowling Green, KY |

Happened today and was wondering what the judge will do for being on in supervised probation for trespassing?

You need to hire a criminal defense attorney in KY ASAP to get a bond posted on the KY hold based on the out of state warrant. You may want to hire an IN attorney to defend him in IN once he hsd court there as well. If he is on supervised probation in KY, his PO may make a motion to revoke his probated sentence. Get counsel now.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..