My babys dad when arrested had 9 felony charges with a parole hold why would the DA only pick up one felony

The felony charges that Fresno P.D listed was as follows F PC 273.5A, 422, 504, 273.5A, 459, 507A, 422, F HS 11377A, & 11364.1 . Does each charge get treated as seperate cases & can i also add our daughter to the criminal protective order they filed for my self only

Fresno, CA -

Douglas Holbrook

Douglas Holbrook

Criminal Defense Attorney - San Diego, CA

Most likely, it will be treated as one case with 9 separate counts. You can ask the court to add your daughter to the criminal protective order, and most likely the court will do so.

Adam Laurence Pearlman

Adam Laurence Pearlman

Criminal Defense Attorney - Ventura, CA

The district attorney's office will decide what charges to file and how many they will file. They could file all or nothing or somewhere in between. If more than one charge is filed it will be one case not multiple cases. You would need to contact the DA's office regarding the criminal protective order. They will request that the court issue one and who is on the order.

Michael Douglas Shafer

Michael Douglas Shafer

Criminal Defense Attorney - Norco, CA

The DA will pull the other charges into the case.Yes, request your daughter be added to the order.

Related Advice