My babys dad when arrested had 9 felony charges with a parole hold why would the DA only pick up one felony

Fresno, CA |

The felony charges that Fresno P.D listed was as follows F PC 273.5A, 422, 504, 273.5A, 459, 507A, 422, F HS 11377A, & 11364.1 . Does each charge get treated as seperate cases & can i also add our daughter to the criminal protective order they filed for my self only

Most likely, it will be treated as one case with 9 separate counts. You can ask the court to add your daughter to the criminal protective order, and most likely the court will do so.

The DA gave me there case # where i can be checking up on his case. Now it only shows corporal injury to spouse 273.5 A with a 200,000 bail amount. I dont understand how it got to 200,000 when 273.5 A is 25,000 . Does the DA have to list every count he is being charged for or do they just list the main one. Thank You

The DA will pull the other charges into the case.Yes, request your daughter be added to the order.

The district attorney's office will decide what charges to file and how many they will file. They could file all or nothing or somewhere in between. If more than one charge is filed it will be one case not multiple cases. You would need to contact the DA's office regarding the criminal protective order. They will request that the court issue one and who is on the order.