My b/f s on probation for dv disorderly conduct in 2 citys az. he is wanted for dv assult now how can he avoid jail time..?

Gilbert, AZ |

what r his options the police r looking for him on another dv but an assult charge on me he is on probation in two cities for dv disorderly conduct as it is. He wants me to tell the police i lied and made the assult up. He is kicking herion and this has made him aggressive. Is there anything he can do to prevent any jail time. If he checks into a rehab will they pull him out to go to jail. He needs help but jail isnt the answer.. Please help

1. If this is his third DV case he may be facing a felony charge and mandatory jail time - possibly prison. His best option is to retain a lawyer to help fight his case. It does not guarantee keeping him out of jail, but it may help.

Good luck,

Aaron M. Black
    Criminal & DUI Defense Attorney
    Martindale AV® Preeminent™ Lawyer
    2012 Southwest SuperLawyer Rising Star
    AVVO 10/10 Superb Lawyer

Law Office of Aaron M. Black, PLLC
    3219 East Camelback Road #573
    Phoenix, AZ 85018
    Office #: 480-729-1683
    Email: aaron@aaronblacklaw.com
    www.aaronblacklaw.com

2. First of all, if you lie to the police, that is a crime itself so I would never advice anyone to lie to the police.

As far as your boyfriend is concerned, depending on the prior offenses and the nature of his current offense, he could be facing jail or possible prison time. He is at a serious point and should not try and go down this path alone. He needs an attorney.