My auto was struck last Sunday in MD the driver was from NJ as am I. His insurance co is going to repair my car,

Asked about 1 year ago - Medford, NJ

The damages are approx. $12,000.00/ There were no injuries. My question is when I get my car back, it's going to be on carfax. Am I entitled to any money for depriceiation? If I trade my car they're going .to say it's been hit, it's on carfax

1. Steven B Dimian

Pro

8

Answered . You are only entitled to the amount of damage done to your vehicle not depreciation. Because of the extent of damage and the fact that this was reported to the insurance company, this will more likely than not be reported to CarFax.

This is for general purposes only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

Pro

5

Answered . You would be entitled to cost of repairs.

3. Kevin Coluccio

6

Answered . You are entitled to repairs, but, no money for depreciation.

4. Michael R Crosner

2

Answered . Check with a local NJ property damage attorney - many offer free initial consultations