My auto was struck last Sunday in MD the driver was from NJ as am I. His insurance co is going to repair my car,

Medford, NJ |

The damages are approx. $12,000.00/ There were no injuries. My question is when I get my car back, it's going to be on carfax. Am I entitled to any money for depriceiation? If I trade my car they're going .to say it's been hit, it's on carfax

You are entitled to repairs, but, no money for depreciation.

You are only entitled to the amount of damage done to your vehicle not depreciation. Because of the extent of damage and the fact that this was reported to the insurance company, this will more likely than not be reported to CarFax.

This is for general purposes only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

Check with a local NJ property damage attorney - many offer free initial consultations

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.

You would be entitled to cost of repairs.