My aunt had a defective Simmer hip put in about 5 years ago . It is one of the ones that has failed and recalled .

the surgeon was jailed in west Virginia on a tax evasion charge and is no longer practicing . She is now a resident of Florida but is unable to walk without a walker and uses a wheelchair when needed . She has all of her hospital records . We need a surgeon to replace the hip so that she can live a decent life . We have been turned away by many . She has Medicare A and B but no additional insurance . How do we get this accomplished ? How do we find legal representation ? THIS IS A SIMMER HIP ! ! ! ! locally ? A doctor that is willing to work on her ? ?

Naples, FL -

Fareesh S. Sarangi

Fareesh S. Sarangi

Defective and Dangerous Products Attorney - Atlanta, GA

If you are talking about a Zimmer hip, if you Google those 2 words you will get dozens of firms that represent patients. Find one local to you, so you know you will get personal attention. Good luck.

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Defective and Dangerous Products Attorney - Philadelphia, PA

Luckily, Upton above has offered to help.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
David B Pittman

David B Pittman

Defective and Dangerous Products Attorney - Naples, FL

There are many law firm adverting that they are taking client for a class action against this hip product. Please call one of them for more information on what you can do.

Kevin Coluccio

Kevin Coluccio

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Seattle, WA

Get in touch with Mr. Upton's law firm.