My aunt had a defective Simmer hip put in about 5 years ago . It is one of the ones that has failed and recalled .

Asked over 1 year ago - Naples, FL

the surgeon was jailed in west Virginia on a tax evasion charge and is no longer practicing . She is now a resident of Florida but is unable to walk without a walker and uses a wheelchair when needed . She has all of her hospital records . We need a surgeon to replace the hip so that she can live a decent life . We have been turned away by many . She has Medicare A and B but no additional insurance . How do we get this accomplished ? How do we find legal representation ? THIS IS A SIMMER HIP ! ! ! ! locally ? A doctor that is willing to work on her ? ?

1. Fareesh S. Sarangi

Pro

3

Answered . If you are talking about a Zimmer hip, if you Google those 2 words you will get dozens of firms that represent patients. Find one local to you, so you know you will get personal attention. Good luck.

Pro

3

Answered . Luckily, Upton above has offered to help.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  3. David B Pittman

Pro

1

Answered . There are many law firm adverting that they are taking client for a class action against this hip product. Please call one of them for more information on what you can do.

4. Kevin Coluccio

Answered . Get in touch with Mr. Upton's law firm.

One or more answers have been taken down.