My aunt, US citizen who applied for my parents and in next year i will be over 21 so am i be eligible for green card with them

Asked over 1 year ago - Newburgh, IN

my aunt came here about 15 years ago and she applied for my dad ( her brother ) and mom for green card . that time i was young and now i m next to 21 years old so would u ls tell me that if i will get green card with my parents cos i m 21 and over . thanks

1. Alena Shautsova

Pro

3

5

Answered . It looks like a CSPA issue to me. You need to present a timeline for the I-130 approved, when it became current, and how old you were during those events...

2. Hassan Hussein Elkhalil

2

Answered . Yes, if you received the application was filed and approved before you reached the age of 18.

Hassan Elkhalil
    770 612 3499
    www.GreenCardUSA.com

3. Kyndra L. Mulder

Pro

2

Answered . Yes. Your age is frozen to your age when the I-130 was approved - assuming it was approved before you tirned 18.

4. Lalita Haran

Answered . It is possible. Certain conditions apply to your situation. It depends upon when your aunt's petition gets approved and your family's situation at that time. To learn about the details please consult with an experienced attorney. Best Wishes!
    Lalita Haran
    Attorney
    Practice Area: Immigration Law
    13295 Illinois St., Ste. 128
    Carmel IN 46032
    Ph: (317) 660-6174
    www.haranlaw.com