My atty coerced me into settling 4 a low amount of temp support.I am disabled & am concerned that it has set a precedent.

Lakeland, FL |

My atty has since resigned for (his) personal reasons.Out of necessity, I will be attending "court ordered" mediation alone. My husband is famous for manipulating the facts of the case~~as well as his income.He is an Expert Witness in his field by trade--and knows the ropes. In actuality, I did not know my atty agreed to the extremely low temporary amt. He said the judge had to have an amt and it could be adjusted at a later date.Any advise?

1. *Duplicate*

Please be advised that any answers or information disseminated above do not constitute legal advice and that the attorney responsible for this posting is merely attempting to participate in a Q & A session intended to be helpful but certainly not intended to be legal advice. It is important that you understand that no attorney-client relationship has been formed and that the attorney has no obligation to follow up with you with your legal issue unless you separately contact said attorney and arrange for him to legally represent you.

2. The only advice I have is that you need to get another attorney. The amount can be adjusted by the court.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239