My atty coerced me into settling 4 a low amount of temp support.I am disabled & am concerned that it has set a precedent.

Asked about 1 year ago - Lakeland, FL

My atty has since resigned for (his) personal reasons.Out of necessity, I will be attending "court ordered" mediation alone. My husband is famous for manipulating the facts of the case~~as well as his income.He is an Expert Witness in his field by trade--and knows the ropes. In actuality, I did not know my atty agreed to the extremely low temporary amt. He said the judge had to have an amt and it could be adjusted at a later date.Any advise?

1. William Charles Rosenfelt

Answered . *Duplicate*

2. Robert Jason De Groot

Pro

Answered . The only advice I have is that you need to get another attorney. The amount can be adjusted by the court.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239