My 3ydaughter was chopped and minced by a zipper on a disney hana montana "cute dazzeling and dangerous" zip up hooded sweatshir

Asked over 5 years ago - Douglas, MA

is there any advice if i should sue all the parties involved the manufac, disney/hanah montana design staff/ and kohls for accepting the dangerous merchandise, probably would of not passed inspection somehow slipped thru the system my baby is a victim of abuse in the back seat any feed back.

1. Marc Lawrence Breakstone

Answered . You should get in to see a competent lawyer who regularly handles product liability claims as soon as possilbe so that the lawyer can advise you whether or not you have a viable case. It would be irresponsible for a lawyer to recommend the filing of a claim against any party without evaluating exactly how your daughter's injury occurred and whethe the product may have caused the injury. The next question would be to determine whether there was an unusually dangerous aspect of the sweatshirt. You really need to see a lawyer in order to get these assessments. Good luck.