My 1982 classic Datsun 280ZX was totaled by a DUI driver and his insurance does not want to pay me a fair amount

Asked over 1 year ago - San Leandro, CA

They only offered $3800.00 and the cost to replace is $12,000 to $15,500. The repairs estimate is $12,000. What am I entitled to? C an I make them repair or pay enough to replace?

1. Daniel Joseph Podolsky

8

Answered . Insurance companies tend to always low ball when it comes to claims resolution. This holds true for both property damage and bodily injury claims. You should do yourself a favor and consult with an attorney prior to taking any further action.

2. Philip Daniel Hache

Pro

6

Answered . You may want to discuss your situation with a civil attorney who handles these types of cases.

3. Fareesh S. Sarangi

Pro

6

Answered . This is one of the biggest reasons not to negotiate with an insurance company on your own. Get a local attorney and let them get you what you are entitled to.

4. John Paul Thygerson

Pro

6

Answered . Retain an attorney. The offer may reflect the Kelley Blue Book value of the car.

Pro

5

Answered . Retain a local attorney to resolve this.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com