My 17yr old daughter was involved n armed roobbery but was the driver. How much time she lookin at.

Milwaukee, WI |

Never been in trouble before. No record.

Please do not post any more information on the Internet about your daughter's situation. Get her a qualified criminal defense attorney immediately. No specific answer can be provided to your question with the information provided, suffice to say, she is in very big trouble, and needs an attorney.

As the driver, she is party to the crime and is looking at the same amount of time which is substantial prison time. She needs an attorney immediately. If you cannot afford one, call the public defender's office first thing Monday morning.

In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship. You should seek counsel in your geographic area regarding any specific questions.

You need to hire a criminal defense attorney in your area ASAP. Armed Robbery is a very serious felony in all state courts. Several defendants that are in complicity with one another, act in concert with one another, etc. can be charged as accomplices to the felony crime. Get counsel.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Frank Mascagni III

Frank Mascagni III

943.32  Robbery. (1) Whoever, with intent to steal, takes property from the person or presence of the owner by either of the following means is guilty of a Class E felony: (a) By using force against the person of the owner with intent thereby to overcome his or her physical resistance or physical power of resistance to the taking or carrying away of the property; or (b) By threatening the imminent use of force against the person of the owner or of another who is present with intent thereby to compel the owner to acquiesce in the taking or carrying away of the property. (2) Whoever violates sub. (1) by use or threat of use of a dangerous weapon, a device or container described under s. 941.26 (4) (a) or any article used or fashioned in a manner to lead the victim reasonably to believe that it is a dangerous weapon or such a device or container is guilty of a Class C felony. (3) In this section "owner" means a person in possession of property whether the person's possession is lawful or unlawful.