Skip to main content

My 17yr old daughter was involved n armed roobbery but was the driver. How much time she lookin at.

Milwaukee, WI |

Never been in trouble before. No record.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Please do not post any more information on the Internet about your daughter's situation. Get her a qualified criminal defense attorney immediately. No specific answer can be provided to your question with the information provided, suffice to say, she is in very big trouble, and needs an attorney.

  2. As the driver, she is party to the crime and is looking at the same amount of time which is substantial prison time. She needs an attorney immediately. If you cannot afford one, call the public defender's office first thing Monday morning.

    In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship. You should seek counsel in your geographic area regarding any specific questions.

  3. You need to hire a criminal defense attorney in your area ASAP. Armed Robbery is a very serious felony in all state courts. Several defendants that are in complicity with one another, act in concert with one another, etc. can be charged as accomplices to the felony crime. Get counsel.

    I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics