My 17yr old daughter was involved n armed roobbery but was the driver. How much time she lookin at.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Milwaukee, WI

Never been in trouble before. No record.

1. Tajara Dommershausen

Pro

5

Answered . As the driver, she is party to the crime and is looking at the same amount of time which is substantial prison time. She needs an attorney immediately. If you cannot afford one, call the public defender's office first thing Monday morning.

2. William A. Jones Jr.

Pro

3

Answered . Please do not post any more information on the Internet about your daughter's situation. Get her a qualified criminal defense attorney immediately. No specific answer can be provided to your question with the information provided, suffice to say, she is in very big trouble, and needs an attorney.

3. Frank Mascagni III

1

Answered . You need to hire a criminal defense attorney in your area ASAP. Armed Robbery is a very serious felony in all state courts. Several defendants that are in complicity with one another, act in concert with one another, etc. can be charged as accomplices to the felony crime. Get counsel.