My 16 year old son got a speeding ticket in Ohio. His license is issued from TX. The officer put OH. Can this help my son?

I live in Ohio right now. My son lives in Texas with family. His license is issued from Texas. He got stopped for speeding and reckless op. The officer put down that his license is issued from Ohio. Will this help us any? I don't my son thinking he got away with this but some help would be nice.

Greenville, OH -

Attorney Answers (1)

John Leif Fossum

John Leif Fossum

Criminal Defense Attorney - Bloomington, MN

Where his license was issued does not prove he was speeding or not speeding. It won't make a difference in the determination of the case.

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.