My employer said to me "your pay increase" . what does it mean? does it mean i got wage raise ?

Nashville, TN |

my employer said to me "your pay increase" . what does it mean? does it mean i got wage raise ?
please i need help because i am going through legal issue with my employer.

1. I'm sorry, but your post is too vague to answer. You could post again and be more specific about your problem, or you could call a local employment attorney. Many give free consultations.

This reply does not constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Your receipt of the information on this website is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, a contract for representation by Michael J. Wall or Branstetter, Stranch & Jennings, PLLC. This information is not intended to substitute for obtaining legal advice. No person should act or rely on any information in this site without seeking the advice of an attorney.