My ? is that i was charge with a misterminernor of possesion 0 to 20 grams marijuana and had with held judification.

Asked over 1 year ago - Miami, FL

this was 2007 back ground still show it how do i seal or expunge this case .

1. 3

Answered . I recommend that you hire an attorney who is experienced in the area of ceiling and expunging criminal records. You can do this on your own, however if you want it done right, hire a pro. If you think hiring a professional is expensive wait till you don't. Good luck!

2. 2

Answered . if that is the onlyy offense that you have ever had or if you have never been adjudicated guilty of any crime, you are eligible for a sealing. You can refer to the fdle website and they will answer all questions about it. I would recommend that you hire an attorney to do it for you. It is relatively inexpensive.

3. 2

Answered . You can seal it if you don't have any other crimes in which you were adjudicated guilty of. You cannot expunge it because it wasn't dismissed / dropped. You should probably look for a local attorney to do it for you.

4. 2

Answered . You qualify to seal your case if you have no ajudications in other criminal cases. You should speak with a criminal defense lawyer who handles this type of work or you can attempt it yourself.
    Good luck,

5. 2

Answered . Hire an attorney to get this done.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239
  6. 2

Answered . Call the Florida Department of Law Enforcement Seal/Expungement Section @ 850-410-7870 and ask for a packet to do this on your own. Otherwise, you can call a local attorney to handle this matter for you.