Multiple change of status

Bloomington, IL |

I am currently on L1 and wife on L2 with EAD My H1 is selected in the lottery and my L1 to H1 COS alongwith my wife's L2 to H4 COS is under process. Now if we file wife's L2 to F1 COS which one of the two will be processed?
assuming her status changes to f1 but after oct 1st will it change again to h4

As long as she is still in valid L2, you can. The last action rule will kick in and the last application approved will stick.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

COS from L-2 to F-1 and withdraw the COS L-2 to H-4. It would be in your best interest to work with a lawyer.

Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please help stop notario fraud. Please visit and share this site: www.stopnotariofraud.org.