MU lawyer hasn't answered our lawyer letter for meeting. It's been 3 weeks now. What can be done? It's costing us buyers!

Asked over 1 year ago - Columbia, MO

the road to the farm was a county road and Mu got the county to close it back in the 70s . It is the only way into & out to the farm . We're in a way being land locked and I'm told in Mo . that's illegal . There's no papers at the county , MU or my cousins mother's record of it being legally done .

1. Jonathan D. McDowell

1

1

Best Answer

Answered . It sounds like you had an attorney send MU the letter. If that is the case, you should have that attorney tell you what can be done.

2. M. Todd Miller

1

1

Answered . Hire legal counsel. Arguably too complicated and important to go it alone.

3. Leonard Komen

Pro

1

1

Answered . If MIchael Miller in Jeff City is not available, I recommend Marvin Tofle in Columbia, but you certainly need to retain an attorney at this point