Moving abroad

Temple, TX |

I'm a register sex offender. I currently working abroad so do not have to register since i dont have have a physical address. So i"ve been thinking about about moving to another country. Will this be difficult? But i do want to keep my USA passport.

Depends on which country you want to move to. It is hard to even visit Canada with only a DWI conviction. Check the web pages of the government of the country to which you want to move about restrictions.

Cynthia Henley

If you're working abroad, the country you're in seems to not mind

If this answer was helpful to you or if it was the best answer, please click the buttons that state helpful and best answer. Please understand that all of my answers are for informational purposes only, are not legal advise, and do not create an attorney-client relationship between you and me. I am not your attorney and you are not my client unless we enter into a signed contract. My only legal advise to you is that you should immediately consult with and hire a lawyer and that you should not represent yourself. If you want to more information about personal injury, visit or if you want more information about criminal defense, visit Good luck!

It's up to the country you want to move into.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at for more information about her services and recent victories.