Move away private evlauation - opposition claiming I cant send evaluator forms

Asked about 1 year ago - San Clemente, CA

I was granted a move away last December from Nothern CA to sothern ca as it didnt impact every other weekend visitation as we travels the same ampount of time.
He wanted a private evaluator and a month later he sent discovery request for doccuments they were extensive and I provided a sampling of jobs. I have now sent a stack to he and the evaluator and htey dont want the evaluator to see the detail which clearly proved I made ever effort to find a local job as their "expert" is stating based on the initial samling I sent that I only focused on moving (not hte case) the extensive docs I sent to both the eval and his attorney clearly show I looked (2000+ e mails for jobs) he is saying becuase I didnt provide them via discovery she cant look at them. Seems a desperate attemot on their part

1. Stephen Ross Cohen

Answered . it appears they are saying you did not supply them formally, with the right captions and under oath. If you have an attorney let them help you, if not consult one in your area to help you prepare your answers so they will not be objected to.

I handle family law matters:, child custody, property dispute in Los Angeles or Orange County, California. Always consult attorneys in your state!! Use Avvo’s tab “find a Lawyer” above.

In all legal matters, the court generally uses the reasoning of IRAC. I for issues, what are the facts and what remedies do you seek. R stands for rules and reasoning, what are the laws and what makes common sense. A is analysis how do the laws and common sense apply, C is conclusion, what are the arguments pro and con..

I do limited scope agreements, where I only prepare the papers for court and try to prepare you for testify; I always recommend using an attorney when you can afford one as that usually increases your chances of winning.
    Do you want your current or ex-spouse to know or hire me first?

In child custody, the simplest explanation is “what is in the best interests of the child (ren). In support proof of earnings, needs of the children and percentage of time spent with the child(ren).

In Community versus Separate Property, considerations include tracing the funds, and how profits are made.

If you like my post, please mark it as “best” or “helpful”