Motor vehicle accident and insurance

Asked almost 5 years ago - Miami, FL

If i was in a mva as a passenger and i'm not insure and need medical attention will the insurance premium on the policy holder increase even if he/she was not at fault?

1. Paul William Rebein

1

Answered . No. Go get treatment! The person paid for personal Injury protection or "PIP" for this very reason. You should definitely use it. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me at paul@rebeinlaw.com

2. Dennis Michael Phillips

1

Answered . Their premiums can't be raised for someone else causing a collision. Go get treatment; but be aware that the Personal Injury Protection policy won't pay 100% of your medical bills. There will be some expenses left over; and that's why you will need to pursue the at-fault party. I have a number of questions for you before I can offer any more advice.

Dennis Phillips, Esq.
    1-866-INJURED
    dennis@ballirolaw.com
    www.ballirolaw.com

3. Angelo Marino Jr.

Pro

1

Answered . YOU RECEIVED GOOD ADVICE. ALL OWNERS OF AUTOS IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE PIP INSURANCE TO COVER MEDICAL EXPENSES AND LOST WAGES REGARDLESS OF FAULT. YOUR HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A PREMIUM INCREASE. SEE www.FloridaPersonalInjuryTrialLawyer.com

4. Alexander Barrett Ramey

1

Answered . Get treated now. You will be covered by PIP.