Motor vehicle accident and insurance

Miami, FL |

If i was in a mva as a passenger and i'm not insure and need medical attention will the insurance premium on the policy holder increase even if he/she was not at fault?

1. No. Go get treatment! The person paid for personal Injury protection or "PIP" for this very reason. You should definitely use it. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me at paul@rebeinlaw.com

2. Their premiums can't be raised for someone else causing a collision. Go get treatment; but be aware that the Personal Injury Protection policy won't pay 100% of your medical bills. There will be some expenses left over; and that's why you will need to pursue the at-fault party. I have a number of questions for you before I can offer any more advice.

Dennis Phillips, Esq.
    1-866-INJURED
    dennis@ballirolaw.com
    www.ballirolaw.com

3. YOU RECEIVED GOOD ADVICE. ALL OWNERS OF AUTOS IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE PIP INSURANCE TO COVER MEDICAL EXPENSES AND LOST WAGES REGARDLESS OF FAULT. YOUR HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A PREMIUM INCREASE. SEE www.FloridaPersonalInjuryTrialLawyer.com