Motion for appointment of Reciever? Ex filed a motion on this. What kind of attorney would be best to represent me.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Bay City, TX

Ex filed a motion on this. What kind of attorney would be best to represent me. Present family lawyer doesn't specialize in this he said. So what kind of attorney should i be looking for?
Thanks

1. William Tyler Moore Jr

Pro

1

1

Answered . What type property does she want the receiver to take? Receivers are expensive and usually a last resort. That being said, I'd look for a board certified family lawyer or a board certified civil trial specialist. Either should be able to handle the motion for appointment of a receiver. Don't wait too long.