Mother refuses to let me speak to my 2 kids.

Asked over 1 year ago - Atlanta, GA

i call and she will not answer, i text no response. she talks bad about me in front of the kids and now my 12 yr old son says im not his father. she is the parental who has them 10 1/2 months out of the year i get them at christmas and a month in the summer. im on disablility and they get child support from social security. because of my disablility. she threathens to take me back to court to get more money. will call me thorugh out the month and ask for more money. my son refuses to speak to me because she has made me out to be the dead beat dad to them. i live in atlanta and they live in houston, tx. i feel that its Parental Alienation on her part. what can i do about this because she does not act civil when i speak to her on the phone?

they are legimitzed and we have been to court already and visition has been set by judge. child support and visitation are all set she just isnt following it. we went to court here in GA for that whole process.

1. Glen Edward Ashman

Pro

Answered . Unless the children are legitimated you will need a lawyer to legitimate the child. And then you will need a lawyer, in Texas, unless you have a court order already from elsewhere.