Skip to main content

More than 120days have passed since my citizenship interview and uscis failed to make a decision on my application.

Flushing, NY |

I haven't been asked any additional documents on my applicaiton. I went to info pass twice but I couldn't hear any answer. Some body told em that I can write to one of the house representative for help in immigration case delay.
Should I work on that?

I don't have any criminal record and I haven't been outside after I got a green card.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


It may take a little more time to hear back. Check in a couple of months online or if not see a licensed immigration attorney.

The answers posted herein are not legal advice and no attorney-client relationship exists. Call for a free 20 minute consultation! THE ESTRELLA LAW FIRM, P.C. “LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND CONSULTING SERVICES THAT GO THE EXTRA MILE” -- Jeffrey J. Estrella, Esq. Licensed Attorney and Counsellor At Law/Abogado y Licensiado Licensed in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut The Estrella Law Firm, P.C. 75-20 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 170 Inside The Bulova Corporate Center Jackson Heights, NY 11370 T. (347) 628-2391 F. (718) 672-4728 E.


Meet with an attorney and have him/her threaten a lawsuit.

Don't waste your time on a Congressperson. Elected people make laws ... it isn't their job to enforce them ... although they do write nice looking letters ... which have little effect.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.


Speak to an attorney for a short term solution (there are some things that could be implemented). the more expansive but very effective solution is a Federal law suit

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.


I recommend doing one inquiry every 90 days, three times, and if no results, you should file a petition for hearing at the federal court.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer