Mobile home sold at at 16.7% rate by a lender who is very difficult.

Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Roof is falling apart on the home and we were told that before homeowners insurance paid for roof fixture I had to pay for it out of pocket first. Now I am looking to move and I have not paid the mortgage I would like to see what option I have. I need an attorney That handles mobiles homes In broward county

My lien holder is not deposit my mortgage payment that i have made to him. the home has been on the market for sale going on a year. he doesn't answer my calls neither my emails. i need advise i am thinking of walking out of the property but before i do that i need some legal advise. my interest rate is 13.75%

1. A mobile home is actually considered a motor vehicle so the rate is not an issue. Regardless, it doesn't seem to be usury either.

Our office number is 561.266.9056. If you liked our response kindly vote it up. Thank You....Legal disclaimer: This answer is offered for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice nor does it constitute an attorney-client relationship. Thank You