Mixed feeling concerning the stokes interview .

San Francisco, CA |

HI i just had the stokes interview and i am worried it lasted more than three hours, my wife was interviewed first then i was , then she was called in again and questioned on some variation in our answers, we were not called again together after my wife was questioned the second time , i was given back my EOD , licence and id . The document were asked to bring along was collected and we were told we will get a response in the mail . My question is what should we do?

(It is a marriage based petition for Change of status )

1. You will need to await the decision, and then decide if further action is required.

2. It is a bit late in the game to reach out to attorneys on AVVO for advice. At this point all you can do is wait.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

3. It is a bit late in the game to reach out to attorneys on AVVO for advice. At this point all you can do is wait.

4. Wait for the decision to arrive in mail. From your facts, it will only be a guessing game how the IO is likely to rule.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. You are encouraged to seek independent and private counseling for a complete review of your case.

Marriage and prenups topics