Mistakes in asylum application

Orange, CA |

An attorney prepared my application and there are multiple mistakes on the form ,
like there says one date in my declaration and another date in my form , Is it gonna effect my chances ? or is there a way to fix that , I still haven't gone to the interview

1. Wow. Those attorneys! They are always to blame, ha? Where were you looking when you signed that application? The other way?

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. I concur with Mr. Tasoff. Bring a corrected copy of the affidavit to the interview. I also agree with Mr. Segal that you do have a duty to review whatever you sign carefully. Fortunately, you did eventually catch the error and are now taking prompt steps to rectify it. Under these circumstances I doubt any damage has been done.